Bubbacue Week 9
Free Barbecue Day
Thursday, October 5th
AN AMERICAN BBQ EXERIENCE IN BEFLAST
o House Rules:
▪ 1 meal per person
▪ We smoke our meat for 12-18 hours. It’s really special & we hope you enjoy it.
▪ We make everything from scratch everyday, including our bbq sauces. Try them, they’re not like anything you’ve tasted before.
▪ Our beef and pork are from local Irish farms. We rub them in dried spices before loading into our smokers.
▪ We use Maris Piper Potatoes for our fries. We hand-cut them everyday, fresh. (We don’t even own a freezer J)
▪ Please be mindful of our neighbors
▪ Thank you for coming and welcome to Bubbacue!
We ar expectin. To serve 1,400 people... the Prep List for the day is pretty intimidating.
- 330kg of hand cut french fries will be sold on Thursday, October 5th.
- 120 BBQ Chickens
- 70 Smoked Pork Joints
- 100kg of Smoked Beef
- 3 litres of BBQ Sauce
Bubbacue Free Barbecue Day, Belfast, Northern Ireland